Dominique Dumont - Code Straight
Cliquez ici pour la version en Français.
This page gives a summary of the services I can provide to help your
Coaching is a service where I help your team acquire knowledge by
helping them from design stage to completion of a project. Coaching
may include ad-hoc training, peer-programming or merely help.
Coaching can be done of the following topics:
- Create deployment and service files
- Management of TLS certificates
- Deployment on hosted service like AWS, Azure ...
- Deployment of ancillary services (Database, Shared storage..)
- Dockerfile creation
- Best practices to minimize image load time
- Improgins image security
- Help on architecture issues. (e.g. choose between micro-services or
regular deployment on a few hosts)
- Setup of source code repositories with Git
- Improve management of repositories (for instance: migration from SVN
to Git, repository organisation, workflow)
- Help on database (schema normalisation, how to evolve a schema, pro
and cons of ORMs ...)
Coaching can be done in French or English in Grenoble,France area.
- Software projects
- Automatisation of manual processes
- CI/CD setup
- Kubernetes deployment on hosted clsuter (AWS, Azure, OVH...)
Projects documentation can be written in French or English.
I can provide trainings on the following topics:
- Git: for beginners or advanced users (workflow, reflog, rebase, bisect ..)
- NodeJS for beginners
- regular expression
- async programming, promises
- dependency management
- Docker for beginners
- best practices
- Kubernetes for beginners
- Best practices
- system administration
- installation or deployment on x86 or ARM,
- creation and maintenance of Debian packages (may be uploaded to
Debian or Ubuntu distributions)
- regular expression
- HTTP server for REST API or regular web sites (Mojolicious)
- object oriented programming with Moose
- using databases with DBIx, ORM with DBIx::Class
- What are the main Open-Source licenses and how to use open-source
software in a business environment
These trainings can be done in French or English, on-site in
Grenoble,France area or remotely in European Time zone.